FISH MANITOBA CANADA FOR FREE OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
2005 – 2006 COBHAM RIVER LODGE & OUTPOSTS
FREE TRIP CONTEST
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. What’s included: Round trip airfare from any city that Northwest Airlines flies in North America to Winnipeg, MB. Over night accomadations in Winnipeg, MB the night prior to your departure to the Cobham River Lodge. Round trip airfare from Winnipeg, MB to Cobham River Lodge. 4 day, 3 night all-inclusive accomaditions at our 4-star rated lodge. Fishing guides are NOT included, and are not needed for your trip to the Cobham River.
2. How to play. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter the 2006 Cobham River Lodge & Outposts Free Trip Contest by completing and submitting this online form. Limit one entry per E-mail address. One (1) grand prize winner will be chosen by random drawing from all entries received. The drawing will be held on or about April 25, 2006. Entries must be received by April 24, 2006, to be eligible. Winner will be notified by E-mail. If selected winner cannot be reached by E-mail within 72 hours of the first attempt to notify such winner, alternate winner may be selected.
3. Prizes. Odds of winning the grand prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
4. Limitations on eligibility. Sweepstakes open to all legal U.S. residents 21 years or older at time of drawing. Employees of Cobham River Lodge & Outposts, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and other agencies directly involved with this promotion, suppliers, employees of Cobham River Lodge & Outposts, and the immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Void where restricted and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
(NOTE: The Canadian government imposes certain requirements for contests and drawings to be eligible to Canadian citizens, and the administrative burden imposed by these requirements makes it prohibitively expensive to open up contests to Canadian citizens. The requirements include the following:
1. Contests must be registered in Canada.
2. Before a prize is awarded to a Canadian, we would have to administer a skill-based question which the potential recipient would have to pass to receive the prize.
3. To be offered in Quebec, a contest must be translated into French.
5. The winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release within seven (7) days of written notification or prize will be forfeited. By redeeming a prize, participants consent to the use of their names and likenesses without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
6. Cobham River Lodge & Outposts is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or ineligible entries. Winner agrees that Cobham River Lodge & Outposts, their affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agency, and agents will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance of prize.
7. Prize is not transferable. No prize or cash substitutes allowed, except at Cobham River Lodge & Outposts discretion. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the official rules. Participants are responsible for applicable taxes on prize, if any. Submitted entries become the property of Cobham River Lodge & Outposts and will not be returned to participants.
In this section:
Did you know?
Cobham River boasts hundreds of miles of shoreline, and even after more than 29 years of service, we can still offer you areas that have never been fished before.
See Manitoba Canada in full 360 panorama’s. See where trophy Northern Pike and Trophy walleye are caught without leaving the comfort of your home.