The best possible funding is taking place, but how?
As financial institutions are very reluctant to lend to the self-employed and small companies, many seek their luck on the Internet. But who has ever Googled for a cheap financing knows the problem: You can find countless offers in various variants and expressions on the Internet.
Picking the right offer from the countless offers is like the proverbial search for the needle in a haystack. Even for financial experts, searching for credit online is a real challenge. Another hurdle is that especially in loans for self-employed and small companies on the Internet dodgy and dubious credit providers, credit scammers and fraudsters do their mischief!
Caution: Credit rip-off on loans for self-employed and small businesses!
Credit scroungers and charlatans typically always scent their opportunity at people who have received little chance or already a rejection at banks and / or which is already up in the water: This includes people with Schufa problems and increasingly also professionally self-employed and SMEs. The latter often because the financing needs are time-critical and existence-threatening. Here dubious providers try with the trick of prepay unsustainable promises to make and rip off people in financial distress the most shameless.
With financial portal Inancingent access to 220 financial partners and 1,700 subsidies!
At Inancingent, self-employed persons, traders and SMEs receive tailor-made financing offers from 220 financial partners – well-known banks and savings banks – with a single online inquiry, quickly and without obligation. To this end, applicants describe the financing project as a first step. If the information entered matches a support program deposited with Inancingent, the company is made aware of this and can directly access the program’s consideration of the offer made by the banks and savings banks.
Access to 1,700 funding programs as a great opportunity for the self-employed and SMEs
Without the financial portal Inancingent, the independent search for suitable funding in the huge jungle of different funding programs would be an extremely difficult and time-consuming task. In addition, most of the self-employed, tradespeople and SMEs hardly know the different support programs. However, many also shy away from the bureaucracy or assume that their project does not meet the eligibility criteria.
Inancingent as a special opportunity for business start-ups and start-up companies
Founders, startups and start-ups often lack the necessary equity capital to realize the carefully-crafted business plan. At least in theory it would be the case that many new business ideas and many support and financing options are available: federal, state and the EU offer numerous support programs. Banks also have special deals and there are many private investors interested in making a lucrative investment. But in reality it looks different. Access to any potential source of funding poses significant obstacles. In particular, founders often lack the necessary patience for this.
The financial portal Inancingent simplifies the search for a suitable financing considerably by taking over the time-consuming inquiries regarding eligibility.
Inancingent cross-product: in addition to loans, other financial products!
In addition to the 1,700 funding programs, the applicant with Inancingent benefits from over 220 established banks, savings banks and alternative financial partners, which are available for selection on the Inancingent platform. Traders, companies, self-employed persons and freelancers are provided with an independent and cross-product portal. Cross-product, because in addition to corporate loans, other financial products such as leasing, factoring, mezzanine capital, purchasing and project financing or private debt. or about to be offered for real estate financing.
In addition to being able to benefit from grants, loan seekers can quickly and easily find the optimal financing solution and the best possible terms in terms of interest, term, own funds and collateral via the Inancingent platform.
Fast, fully digitized corporate loan in the event of financing bottlenecks
In the event of defaults or other financing bottlenecks, self-employed and small companies in particular depend on speed for loans. A fast corporate loan with a binding commitment is the solution. The new digital corporate loan offered by Inancingent in cooperation with solare Bank fulfills exactly the requirements for a fast loan solution to overcome financing gaps.
Thanks to the cooperation with financinga, small loans under € 100,000 are now also possible: Inancingent Cooperation with financinga: Short-term loans up to € 100,000 also for self-employed and freelancers
The Digital Corporate Loan, a bridging loan from Inancingent, meets the requirements for rapid lending to bridge financing bottlenecks for the self-employed, professionals, tradesmen and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs):
- Bridging loan up to 100,000 euros within 24 hours
- Bridging loan up to 750,000 euros within 48 hours
Inancingent financing for small businesses and self-employed TEST WINNER of the month!
Every month, the SME CREDIT team researches existing and newly offered loans for self-employed and small businesses on the Internet. The results of the research are published monthly in a loan for self-employed rankings. Inancingent has been a test winner for loans for the self-employed and SMEs for months.
Inancingent at a glance:
- Financing for traders, self-employed persons and businesses
- Digital Mittelstand loan for short-term, fast credit solutions (bridging loan, bridging loan,…)
- Corporate Credits – Factoring – Leasing – Private Equity
- Online comparison of financial products from over 220 financial partners
- Access to 1,700 funding programs
- Free quote within 24 hours
Many young entrepreneurs and the self-employed did not know that…
- … with the financial portal Inancingent, increase the credit chances by 100% and save over 30% interest? More: SME tip: 100% higher credit chances and 30% interest savings!
- … Factoring as a credit alternative for medium-sized companies is not only an interesting solution in times of crisis!
- Inancingent can also be used to optimize commercial real estate financing.
- … the FinTech financinga makes short-term bridging loans up to € 100,000 possible within a few hours and thus within one working day!
- A financially strong guarantor definitely increases your credit chances?
- … if there is no guarantor, a credit insurance can be useful as additional security!
- … in addition to a guarantee or credit insurance, there are other securities that increase the chances of a loan.
- … the purpose of the loan may also be of importance in the credit decision of the bank.
- … before the self-employed turns to the bank with his loan request, he should inform himself in detail about the credit requirements !
Everything else about loans for the self-employed, freelancers, founders, entrepreneurs, tradesmen and small companies can be found in our practice guide loans for small businesses and the self-employed.